18 Mai 2014

Underground Fleamarket in Vienna :)


Hello lovelies,
 
about a week I was at the 5th Underground Fleamarket in Vienna! I never was there before but I love fleamarkets and alternative fashion so I had to go there :D
First of all I love the location! It took place in the 'Weberknecht', a gothy pub with some awesome paintings! There were also a lot of indie brands!
~~
These are some awesome rings from Sophie Soufflé. She recycles old buttons and keyboard pieces to new rings! I especially like the cupcakes :D
~~








Here you can see some awesome Fimo work from Saki´s Forestglade Jewellery! I think the tiny suction cups were the most work *O*
~~
And these awesome steampunkish jewellery was made by Catalina Paz G. Guarjado. I am a sucker for steampunk stuff! But first of all I have to build up a matching wardrobe for it!
I bought there this off-white ruffly blouse for 5€uros! I would use it for Steampunk Lolita and some other styles<3

All in all I loved the fleamarket there! The next time I want to be there again :D
In my next post I´ll show you the outfit I wore there :)

xoxo

4 Kommentare:

  1. Die Cupcake Ringe sind echt toll :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Witzigerweise habe ich diese Knöpfe auch zuhause ;D

      Löschen
  2. Wah, so nice ! An alternative fashion flea market ! Need one in Switz ! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah, it definitely was nice :D Just organize one by yourself ;D

      Löschen