26 Dezember 2015

Calendar swapping with Yaya ♡


Hello lovelies,

I hope you had wonderful and relaxing holidays as I had - belated merry christmas from me to you  ^.^ I did not have an explicite wish list this year so I did not post about it but one about my presents will follow soon!
Like last year Yaya an me made an advent calendar for each other and this time the topic of mine was 'moon and stars'.
It looked like that:
The presents for the 4 advent sundays were packed in the blue star wrapping paper! The first one was the cute package of tissues saying 'silent night', the second one was a Yankee Candle with the scent 'Kilimanjaro Stars' and the third one were those 2 nail polishes.
For the week days she made me notes with motivational quotes, poems, song suggestions and some moon trivia. Here are some quotes I liked the most:

Motivation Monday:
Shoot for the moon. Even if you'll miss you land among the stars.

This one is a little poem about the moon:
Of course I heard the moon is green cheese,
but will somebody tell me please,
who was it took so big a bite
there´s scarcely any left tonight?
But the best present was of course the last one <3
I got a card with some lovely words from Yaya and a phrase matching the theme which could be translated like ' Friends are like stars. You cannot see them always but you know they are always there for you!'.
There was also this absolutely magical necklace included :O 
Look at all the details, it is just stunning!
I am so in love with it! Moon, ornaments, a pentagramm and an owl? 
Perfect :D
Thank you again, girl :) I am so glad to have you in my life!

Do you also enjoy swapping advent calendars with a friend or family?

xoxo♥

3 Kommentare:

  1. This is such a cute idea! Unfortunately I'm mostly too busy during that time of the year to prepare such things, but hopefully I'll be able to try that sometime in the future.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah, it is the best to arrange your calendar swap in November so there is a month to plan and buy or DIY everything :)
      I hope so too!

      Löschen
  2. Oh my god this is really perfect <3333

    AntwortenLöschen