well 2014 is nearly over so the traditional year review of it should not be missed ;) I do also a little overthinking about my New Year´s resolutions from 2014 and what I want to do 20145!
So, what happened 2014?
* I got my second valentine in this year :*
* My boyfriend and me are now together for 4 years <3
* I was at the Babymetal concert in Cologne \m/
* I got the chance to be on a festival in Germany : Summerbreeze ~!
* I got my bachelor degree, moved to Vienna and found a job there!
* I subscribed to the Kawaii Box and made reviews about it: *click*
* I was able to attend 9 Meet Ups and 1 Con!
* I also had fun at some fleamarkets and events like the Modepalast in Linz, the underground fleamarket and the Topswap in Vienna!
Looking back on my New Year´s Resolution from 2014 I am little bit disappointed. I thought I had more time to sew but through all the moving stuff to Vienna I did not have any time :( But oh well, I want to succeed those goals this year!
So, my goals for 2015 are:
1. Doing a tutorial each month (/12)
2. Sew Bloomers
3. Sew a Lolita skirt
4. Sew a Lolita JSK
Having fun on my journeys (Paris, Japan :D)
Wear more Pastel Goth in my everyday life
So now I reduced my goals to 8 whereas 2 of them are long term projects (1,5)!
I am glad I began to write down my New Year´s Resolution so I see what I did and what I want to do!
Have a funny New Year´s Eve and stay tuned for more me next year ;D