12 Juli 2014

Weekend in Styria :)






Hello there, 

last weekend me and my mum visited my dad in Styria because he is there on cure. We did a lot of hiking and sightseeing there.
The picture above shows the Dachstein, a pretty high mountain in Austria ;)
Be prepared for some flower pics..:
 ~~
 ~~

This is the Grundlsee where we wanted to go to the derivation of the Traun, a river near our hometown. But as you can see storm with heavy rain baffled our intention D:
So we drove to another place to go on there^^ Here we saw 2 deer:O Sadly I did not have my telephoto lens with me Dx
~~
I love those cute forest flowers :>
The next day we drove to Bad Ischl to enjoy awesome cakes from the confectionery Zauner :)
I had a so-called 'Kaisertorte' (Emperors tart)! It was really delicious *Q*
We had some cute visitors at our table :) The sparrows just waited to get some crumbs from the cake^^
After that we drove home. I had to prepare a lot for my summer job. I am working as a teacher for people from 20 to 50 years. First I was not sure how I should manage to do it. I only have experience with kids from 10 to 15..but now I look forward every day seeing my 'pupils' :)

I hope you liked the pics ;)
What do you do as summer job?

xoxo

2 Kommentare:

  1. oh so schöne bilder
    das sieht nach einem tollen fleckchen erde aus :)

    liebe grüßeHydrogenperoxid Lifestyle Blog

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön, ja das ist es auf alle Fälle ^-^

      Liebe Grüße!

      Löschen