20 August 2016

Outfit: Marvelous marble!



Hello lovelies,


the week before our Pop-Up Shop (which I wrote about in the previous post) me and Duplica checked out the location where it should take place and we used the opportunity to go to the Lena Hoschek Pop-Up Shop :D If you do not know about Lena Hoschek, it is an Austrian clothing label. It produces lovely fifties inspired clothing which is often also suitable for lolita fashion.
This was my outfit for that day:

Necklace: Regalrose // Cardigan: H&M // Shirt, Shorts: ??? // Sandals: Deichmann / BAg: Primark
It is pretty simple but I like the marble like cardigan a lot :D This was everything I purchased there, I was sad I could not find anything I really wanted!
The bag costed 10 €uro and the catalogue for the next saison was for free.
I kept my make-up minimal but I had to wear my new liquid lipstick from Lime Crime:
It is the colour 'Riot' from the Velvetine Matt liquid lipsticks series. I love seeing matte lipsticks on others but I am not sure about me wearing colour on my lips so I opted for a more 'natural' colour.
I am in love with everything roségold so I had to get the bag even though it is from Primark . .this shop combines new trends you do not see anywhere and makes the items so cheap it is hard to resist.
And even though this is the first pic of the post I have to post it twice because I love this pendant thiiiiis much :D
So I chose a more classic, grown-up look this time and I hope it also worked out as intended :)

I hope you like it!
Praise and critics welcome as always!

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen